Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Done, I'm Done, I'm Done!!!

almost.............

The academic part of my massage therapy training is over. I graduated on Saturday in a short and sweet ceremony! I still have about 115 clinical hours to do but am hoping to get them finished up by the end of March at the latest.

In other news.....Balanced Touch LLC is organized and ready to start accepting new clients....as soon as my hours are finished. I have my business accounts all set up and ordered my table, chair and other supplies yesterday. A big THANK YOU to all of my friends and family out there that contributed!!!! I really appreciate all the love and support I received through this past year. I am so excited to be finishing up and ready to do something that I love to do. You are all the best friends and family a girl could ask for!

1 comment:

Borland family said...

Congratulations! Too bad we're not closer to take advantage of your new skill. The kids are SO cute! I can't believe how big they are! Then, I realize how long it's been and of course they'd be big. Anyway, Congratulations again. Say hi to Becky when you see her!