Thursday, December 14, 2006

A good day

Today was probably the best day since November 8th. I went to Social Security today and got all of the paperwork filed and should be getting benefits soon. I also heard from my lawyer and the settlements are on their way and should be here next week.

I took the kids to the doctor today because they are still sick. Unfortunately, they can't give them anything, it just has to run it's course. I think they are slowly getting better. Leo hasn't thrown up on me today. Right now I'm just trying to keep them awake for another 45 minutes or so so they sleep good tonight.

I had to give Leo a bath in the sink last night and was hoping to get some pictures of him posted today but the battery in my camera was dead. So I will be doing a sink bath again and will be sure to have a charged up camera. He got water everywhere! He was having so much fun splashing the clean dishes on the counter that I hadn't gotten put away yet. Needless to say, they're not so clean anymore. Well I think I'm going to get the kids in their jammies and ready for bed. TTFN

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I have an interview with State Farm on Monday to work in their call center. I hope that I get a job out there. I think it would be a great career opportunity.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sara I think this is a good thing to do to keep us informed about you and your family

G.R. baby siter

Jericho and Cortnie said...

Sara I am looking forward to this. It is my first time on a blog and I think it will be a great way for you to keep in touch and get some much needed support. I will show Cort as soon as she wakes up.
Love,
your other brother Jericho

pokey said...

sara, i am so proud of you. i can only imagine how difficult this is and will be. i will be praying that the Lord will reveal Himself to you during this time.
your cousin
stacey