Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa is coming to town!

This afternoon I took the kids to the mall to see Santa. The kids were so excited and neither one was scared! They both climbed right up on his lap and proceeded to tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Of course "Santa's little helpers" wouldn't let me take my own picture and they wanted some ridiculous price for their photo so we didn't get a picture this year. I'm a little bummed by that but oh well! Leo decided he wanted monster trucks and Diego while Shannyn told Santa that she wanted Barbie Diamond Castle.

On the way home, Shannyn informed me that it wasn't the real Santa at the mall. I asked her why she thought that and she told me that his beard was too short and that Santa has a long white beard down to his belly. Cute huh?

The kids have been exceptionally ornery the past few weeks. They've been fighting and arguing with me and each other. Just a few more days and we will be on our way to Grand Junction and hopefully some peace......well maybe not peace but hopefully less stress.

No comments: