Sunday, November 9, 2008

Major Picture Update

So at long last...the pictures I have been promising are here! These first ones are from Jimmy's wedding. We had so much fun and it was such a great day despite all the rain!

Here is the cutest ring bearer ever! Leo did so good and loved carrying the pillow around. He was careful to know where it was at all times.




Shannyn loved dressing up in her "princess" dress!


My mom, Shannyn and me before the wedding. Three Generations!


The big moment!!!!!


My brother, new sister-in-law Carrie and my new niece Hailey


At the reception:

The obligatory cake smash


















Shannyn dancing with my dad

















Yup that's me catching the bouquet...
man that thing flew right toward me didn't it?



















We all had a great time but Leo sums
up the way we all felt at the end of the day






















And now for a few Halloween pictures.....




Shannyn was a butterfly
















Leo was a caterpillar. He couldn't wait to get into his candy!































And I was a bug catcher!


We had a lot of fun and I can't wait 'til next year to dress up again. I guess I'm just a big kid at heart when it comes to Halloween!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You look HOT. Not kidding. So gorgeous! Shannyn is beautiful and Leo is so cute! I loved seeing more pics. Keep posting please!